Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Black mood
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Black mood

not a good day...

no news on any of five different pending work possibilities means no immediate prospect of income... day before yesterday, the better part of an upper crown fell out, leaving a gaping hole, and, since i don't have dental insurance and i get my dental work done outside the country to avoid the obscene dental fees in the u.s., i am going to have to wait to get it fixed... i was stopped for a warning ticket while driving through the university area...(the university cops are considered a major university source of revenue so getting off with just a WARNING is something of a miracle...) then, of course, lurking behind everything else, something we're all too well aware of, our country is still going to hell in a handbasket...

apologies for the extended whine...

Labels:

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page