Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Back in Amerika
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, September 21, 2007

Back in Amerika

and sitting in lax waiting for a connecting flight... all went smoothly from argentina to here via peru, so, other than the usual mental fog hanging around after an all-night flight, all is well... an la woman with a one-year old little boy sat next to me on her way back from visiting her parents in peru, and the kid was not a happy camper and fussed and cried off and on all night... but, ya know, both she and the kid were so sweet and pleasant (minus the crying), i just shrugged it off... besides, my industrial strength earplugs and eye mask take care of most of the outside world...

now, it's off to texas for a week in bubba-land...

i gather bush is still in office... < sigh >

chau for now...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page