Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: "The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands"

digby has the entire nine yards on this one... i'm not even going to excerpt... you simply HAVE to read it for yourself... when you have, and have picked your jaw up off the floor, come back here and let me know what you think...
Exclusive: Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy
Philip Atkinson

Author: Philip Atkinson
Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
Date: August 3, 2007

(thanks to markos...)

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page