Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: It's time to impeach - OPOL reads my mind
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, June 18, 2007

It's time to impeach - OPOL reads my mind

that's the question, all right... do we want to continue to endorse tyranny...?

one pissed off liberal at daily kos lays it on the line in his customary fashion...

It is still possible to live in America while ignoring the reality of it. Sadly, far too many people do.

[...]

With the collusion of the MSM and the Democrats (many of them if not most), the nefarious criminal neocons have seized control of our country in a hostile takeover and have kept it under the radar of average citizens. It has been a brilliant but heartbreaking feat, a stunning coup d’etat, and a devastating loss to us all.

[...]

So between the clueless, the complicit and the corrupt we have all been sold down the river. Normally we would look to the Democrats to help us in such circumstances -normally.

Where are the Democrats?

Wherever they are, they should be feeling the shame of their inaction and their collusion at this point. Even rightwingers are now raising the alarm and calling for corrective action.

[...]

Where is the outrage? Where are the Democrats? And where are all these apologists and enablers coming from?

It is my considered opinion that to argue against impeachment at this point in history, innocently or not, is to argue against freedom and democracy for America and amounts to an implicit endorsement of tyranny.

c'mon, my fellow americans... wake the hell up...!

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page