Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Why in the name of all that's good and right is the Secretary of State appearing with Bill O'Reilly?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Why in the name of all that's good and right is the Secretary of State appearing with Bill O'Reilly?

this is wrong on so many levels...
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice made a memorable visit to The O'Reilly Radio Factor today, heatedly debating with the show's host about Iraq.

not only is she appearing with one of the more hate-filled, lying, over-the-top, wingnut spokespeople in the country, what's worse is that they are both pretending to have a real discussion over iraq and iran... what the hell kind of senior officials do we have in our government...? this is absolutely appalling...

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page