Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Who cares?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Who cares?

like it makes a damn bit of difference...
"Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., has dropped the use of her maiden name "Rodham" in her bid for the Democratic presidential nomination," Hearst Newspapers will report in Monday papers...

besides, i got a fund-raising solicitation from her in yesterday's mail that had hillary RODHAM clinton all over the damn place, outside on the envelope and in three other places on the inside... i suggest they save themselves some money and use up the stock they have before ordering more...

p.s. i wonder how much some democratic campaign consultant was paid for this bit of oh-so-strategic advice...

Labels: , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page