Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Laura, puh-l-e-e-e-e-eze... Spare me...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Laura, puh-l-e-e-e-e-eze... Spare me...

gag me with a spoon...
According to the first lady, when it comes to Iraq, "No one suffers more than their president and I do."

what insufferable arrogance... nobody can look at either laura's or george's faces and see a single trace of suffering... no one can hear them speak and hear any anguish whatsoever in their voices... and nobody in hell is going to believe that they are "suffering MORE" than anybody else on iraq... in the lbj/vietnam era, you could SEE pain written all over lbj's face, you could hear it in his speech... vietnam haunted lyndon baines johnson right into an early grave... george himself has said he has no trouble sleeping at night... i doubt seriously that laura does either... what total stinking garbage...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page