Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I don't want Gonzales to resign
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I don't want Gonzales to resign

from the la times...
53% said Gonzales should step down because he claimed he had no role in the dismissals of eight U.S. attorneys last year...

but i DEFINITELY want public testimony under oath...
The poll also found that 74 percent of the public (and 49 percent of Republicans) think that Karl Rove and other White House aides should testify before Congress under oath.

the reason i want gonzales to stay, as i've said before, is that i believe he provides a major firewall for his boss... now, you can argue that, with the firewall out of the way, george will be that much more vulnerable... that may be true, and, in fact, i believe that IS true... however, the longer gonzo stays, the more things are going to spin out of control for bush, the higher the water will back up behind the dam, and the greater the deluge when it finally cracks, bringing the entire house down with it... just one guy's thoughts...

(thanks to TPMmuckraker...)

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page