Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Tancredo (of all people) wants Gonzo gone
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tancredo (of all people) wants Gonzo gone

why don't you go in on a package deal with al, ted, and make it a two-fer...
Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo called for embattled Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to resign Tuesday, the first GOP presidential candidate to do so.

"Alberto Gonzales has repeatedly shown that he is unwilling to enforce the law and unable to effectively manage the department," Tancredo said in a statement. "While I do not believe the dismissal of these eight political appointees warrants Mr. Gonzales' removal, his total mishandling of the affair is simply the latest in a series of leadership failures at the Justice Department."

i keep forgetting that this slimy, bigoted piece of republican wingnut garbage is a presidential candidate... president tancredo...! if that doesn't send chills down your spine, you haven't got one...

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page