Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: A tale of two headlines
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, March 11, 2007

A tale of two headlines

your challenge... guess the source for each...
Bush SEEKS 8,200 more troops for wars

President Bush ASKED Congress on Saturday for $3.2 billion to pay for 8,200 more U.S. troops needed in Afghanistan and Iraq on top of the 21,500-troop buildup he announced in January.

Additional Troop Increase APPROVED

President Bush APPROVED 8,200 more U.S. troops for Iraq and Afghanistan on top of reinforcements already ordered to those two countries, the White House said Saturday...

[emphasis added]

aw, c'mon... it's easy don't you think...? what major national newspaper consistently supports george even though they've just as consistently been proven to be idiots for doing so...? YES...! that's RIGHT...! the WAPO...!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page