Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Quick! Gimme a hanky!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Quick! Gimme a hanky!

i'm chokin' up...
White House deputy press secretary Dana Perino told AP that Bush had watched the verdict on television in the Oval Office. "Perino said the president respected the jury's verdict but 'was saddened for Scooter Libby and his family,'" according to AP.

< sniff, sniff >
Vice President Dick Cheney released a statement which expressed disappointment that his former aide was found guilty on four out of five charges.

[...]

"I am saddened for Scooter and his family. As I have said before, Scooter has served our nation tirelessly and with great distinction through many years of public service."

oh, man... < wipes eyes > i'm just a sucker for sad stories...

Labels: , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page