Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Not happy about the "WAY" they were fired
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, March 16, 2007

Not happy about the "WAY" they were fired

ok... here's what i don't get... george and the spinmeisters keep saying the firings were "mishandled," that it's the WAY they were fired... do they honestly think THAT'S the problem...? i'm tired of being spoonfed crap like i don't have the good sense to come in out of the rain... the whole deal is about "WHY" they were fired...
President Bush says he's "not happy" about the way the firing of eight U.S. attorneys was "mishandled." He says the dismissals were "entirely appropriate," but "the fact that both Republicans and Democrats feel like that there was not straightforward communication troubles me." If so, ensure that lawmakers get the full story. That means allowing White House staff members to be interviewed if the Senate deems necessary.

what if just the democrats felt there "was not straightforward communication...?" would he STILL be "troubled...?"

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page