Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: "If I were Libby, I'd be a wee bit pissed right now"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, March 09, 2007

"If I were Libby, I'd be a wee bit pissed right now"

yeah, i'd be pissed too...

hunter writes in daily kos...

[W]hile Libby was spending his last night before being rebirthed now as convicted felon, the President who Libby worked for and supported was dining on sausage and quail wings in Karl Rove's own home. And Karl Rove, despite now having been proven to have had a primary role in outing an agent as retaliation against her husband, despite the fact that all parties now know he did it, remains quite comfortably in the White House. Cheney's man is, barring appeal, going to prison; Bush's man is sending out doggie bags to the bored press corps outside his house.

If I were Libby, I'd be a wee bit pissed right now. I guess I just don't have what it takes to be a fall guy.

and how interesting that, immediately after the libby verdict, karl starts appearing in the media once again (here and here)...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page