Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Rove's cauldron is still bubbling
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Rove's cauldron is still bubbling

in my disgust last night after stumbling over bush's wall street journal op-ed (subscription only) appearing in today's edition, i completely neglected to speculate on its source... in a sign of my sad obsession, i awoke this morning (quite early, as i have to get to the airport), and, as i lay there avoiding rolling out from under the covers, it hit me - who else but karl rove... only from the mind of karl could issue such jaw-dropping hypocrisy as bush calling on democrats to work with him in the coming congressional session... after six years of working with NO ONE and virtually spitting in the face of anyone who had the temerity to suggest it, it could only have been rove that would throw out something so patently outrageous that, upon reading it, my entire physical being would convulse in pure stupefaction... rove may have been low-to-no profile since the election, but this is solid evidence that his cauldron is still bubbling in the background...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page