Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: "I'm Vice-President and they're not" and pay no attention to the flawed intelligence
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, January 29, 2007

"I'm Vice-President and they're not" and pay no attention to the flawed intelligence

ya just gotta love darth... the round face, the twinkling eyes, the grandfatherly look, the hannibal lecter attitude... but, omg, then he goes and exposes a chink in his armor...
“Obviously, there was flawed intelligence prior to the war … but we should not let the fact of past problems in that area lead us to ignore the threat we face today and in the future. It would be a huge mistake.”

flawed intelligence...? FLAWED INTELLIGENCE...? OBVIOUSLY...? he simply COULDN'T be referring to the flawed intelligence HE cooked up...? could he...? nah...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page