Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: A slow to no posting day
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A slow to no posting day



Colorado Springs sunset
14 December 2006

i'm hanging out in colorado springs with my daughter and some friends... great weather so far, and, this afternoon, we took a very long walk through some of my growing-up haunts... i keep seeing the focus on the family hq and the spire of ted haggard's old fiefdom, the new life church, as i drive up and down the interstate... unlike previous visits, however, i don't feel the christian fundamentalism and heavy-duty militarism oppressing me as much as i have before... it doesn't make me happy to see, but, at the same time, it's kind of rolling off my back... that's good, right...?

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page