Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Refusing the family's burial request for Saddam
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Refusing the family's burial request for Saddam

why in hell's name would they refuse to honor the family's request...? it's not only cruel, it's damn weird... the very first question that comes to my mind is what are they hiding...?
Saddam Hussein will probably be buried secretly in Iraq after the government rejected a request by the ousted president's family to hand them the body, an aide for Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said on Saturday.

"The body of Saddam Hussein will most probably be buried in a secret place in Iraq," Sami al-Askari, a political ally of Maliki, told Reuters.

Asked whether the body would be given to Saddam's daughter or his family, he answered: "No."

Saddam's daughter Raghd, in exile in Jordan, wants her father buried in Yemen, a source close to the family said.

truly bizarre...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page