Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Rove is an evil, lying, son-of-a-bitch
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, November 27, 2006

Rove is an evil, lying, son-of-a-bitch

i still haven't picked my jaw up off the floor after reading this...
"Let's let the election go," White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove said in a recent interview. "Let's say, 'Okay, where are some places where we can work together?' "

rove has this talent for saying the most outrageous things, things that are so staggeringly at odds with his own behavior, they literally take my breath away... that such a despicable man, who has done nothing but spread darkness throughout the political landscape, can even utter the words "work together," is completely beyond my capacity to comprehend...

even though it was written as a spoof, the following, imho, has truth written all over it...


Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page