Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Early Senate exit polling
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Early Senate exit polling

maybe SIX dem pick-ups...? oh, god, PLEASE let this hold...
Fox News Channel is reporting live on air strong showings for Democrats in six key Senate races, with Republicans maintaining three seats. Fox failed to disclose which seats were in play, saying they didn't want to affect voter turnout.

The New York Observer is also reporting Democratic leads in four key Senate races, with no information available on others. That list follows.

Casey (D) 61 - Santorum 38 (R)

Cardin (D) 51 - Steele 48 (R)

McCaskill (D)53 - Talent 46 (R)

Webb 55 (D) - Allen 45 (R)

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page