Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Well, duh... Of COURSE it's about POWER...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well, duh... Of COURSE it's about POWER...!

i'm sorry, but reading stuff like this grinds my ass...
There is a tectonic shift in liberal thinking underway. We used to think the country's economic problems were about economics. At times, that's been true, It isn't now. Now, they're about power.

anybody who's been using their alloted complement of brain cells could have easily seen that the whole GODDAM THING has ALWAYS been about power... power controls who gets the money... sharing power with unions or employee groups is anathema to the super-rich and holders of capital because it means cutting back on the volume of the rivers of cash flowing into their pockets...

i admire ezra klein, but his unabashed admiration and praise for jonathan chait for figuring this out and getting it in print, for me, is a day late and a dollar short...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page