Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The only smile I've gotten from cruisin' the blogs all day
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The only smile I've gotten from cruisin' the blogs all day

toby barlow in the huffpo...
Remember the end of "Dr. Strangelove" when Slim Pickens went riding the atomic bomb down from the plane? That's Hastert in a nutshell.



oh, i remember, all right... i was in my senior year in high school and the movie was all my friends and i could talk about for weeks... it was deadly honest, irreverent, wickedly funny, and dangerously provocative... little did i know i would be in vietnam a mere three years later...

back on topic, yes, indeed, i hope to hell hastert and the rest of the criminal gang that's running our fair country right into the ground, rides that goddam bomb right into the gates of hell, where i doubt even satan would be happy to see 'em...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page