Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: On the lighter (and maybe even a little bit silly) side
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, September 16, 2006

On the lighter (and maybe even a little bit silly) side

today was a particularly difficult day... i received a call from some friends about noon and spent the rest of the day with them providing moral support while they attempted to iron out an unexpected and very unpleasant family crisis visited on them by a completely broken local police system... 'nuff said...

anyway, after my post on the unimog the other day, i thought this photo of a vw bug rally in nepal might bring a smile... it did for me...




Dozens of Volkswagen Beetles - also known as bugs - have
converged on the Kathmandu area for the sixth rally run
by An-Bug - the Association of Nepal Beetle Users Group.

An-Bug - ya gotta love it...

(thanks to the bbc...)

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page