Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Oh, c'mon... Why does the media consistently parrot WH spin...?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, August 14, 2006

Oh, c'mon... Why does the media consistently parrot WH spin...?

President George W. Bush faced major security challenges on three fronts on Sunday as he prepared to return to Washington after a 10-day working vacation at his ranch.

gimme a break... this is just a cut and paste right out of a wh press release... bush wouldn't recognize hard work if it bit him in the ass... they're just keeping up appearances... the "work" he could and should have been doing - one, showing a little leadership in the face of a "terrorist" threat and, two, leading the diplomatic effort to bring a cease-fire to lebanon - didn't even figure in his brush-clearing agenda...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page