Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Irak or Iran or am I stoopid...?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Irak or Iran or am I stoopid...?

hunter questions his own intelligence on daily kos...
I know maybe i am not smart like on tv, but maybe now i am thinking on the tv, is the problem in my dream that they did not know between irak and iran? Did they mess up and stuff, i guess? Because now they are saying if we fix up iran then everything will work great and there will be democracy. And that is what i thought they said about irak in my dream but maybe i am stupid?

[...]

Anyway, Bill Kristol says that we should go invade Iran because they will greet us as liberators. And I bumped my head and now I'm dum and i taste copper and stuff but that still seems to me like the stupidest motherfuking thing I ever heard.

Anyway if you see Bill Kristol tell him please put some flowers on algernons grav in the bakyard because i may be dum but compared to that dum fuker i am godamm richard feynman.

no, hunter, you're not stupid... and let's just hope and pray that our fellow countrymen have recovered from their earlier attack of the stupids...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page