Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: "Near-catastrophic public-opinion ratings"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"Near-catastrophic public-opinion ratings"

the power of prayer...
"We have to pray for your brother. He's in real trouble," [Supreme Court justice Clarence] Thomas told a wide-eyed Koch [the President's sister, Doro Bush Koch], whose older brother is, indeed, suffering from near-catastrophic public-opinion ratings.

i've been praying for bush for nearly a year, once i realized that maintaining an intense level of hate and disgust does no good for either him or me... i doubt, however, if the aim of my prayer is quite that which clarence has in mind...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page