Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Murtha: "This [Haditha] is how you lose the Iraqi people"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Murtha: "This [Haditha] is how you lose the Iraqi people"

imho, the iraqi people were lost quite some time ago...
They knew about this a few days afterwards and there’s no question the chain of command tried to stifle the story. I can understand why, but that doesn’t excuse it. Something like this has to be brought out to the public, and the people have to be punished.

when the role models for deceit, lies, spin, and cover-up are the current tenants of the white house, the pentagon, the state department, the department of justice, and every other major and minor executive branch operation, and the reprisals for truth-telling are swift and devastating, what the hell do we expect...? the instinct for survival is primal and not easily squelched...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page