Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Look out, Fitz: target acquired - here come the big guns (and the smear campaign)
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Look out, Fitz: target acquired - here come the big guns (and the smear campaign)

just like you can be sure that the sun will come up in the east, when the going gets tough for these criminals, you can count on the fact that they will respond by assassinating the character of whoever is getting in their way at the moment, and, sure enough...

william kristol on fox news sunday (video link)...

You know, the leak story is absurd, but I now think the whole prosecution is absurd. And I have hesitated to say this, because I have friends who respect Fitzgerald, but I now think it’s a politically motivated attempt to wound the Bush administration. … He is now out to discredit the Bush administration. He has bought the argument that there is something improper about the Bush administration responding to Joe Wilson’s charges.

oh, you "have hesitated to say this..." i'm SO sure...

bill kristol, if you had the pair of testicles you were born with, teeny-weeny as they were at the time, you would ask your revered president to step out of his bubble and level with the american people... of course he wouldn't do that but at least you could take satisfaction from the fact that, if you were to look in a mirror, you would see a reflection...


(thanks to think progress...)

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page