Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I'm feeling sad
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm feeling sad

i just spent a nice evening at the movies with a few friends here in buenos aires... they wanted to see a gory slasher movie, not my thing, but i said what the hell... it turned out to be grade d-minus acting with every bit the stupidly written plot that i suspected it would have... oh, well... it was being with friends that made the evening worthwhile, not the movie... so, now, i'm back at the 'puter, looking over the day's news and, ya know what...? everything i'm reading about is just as stupid and as oozing with overwrought melodrama as what i saw sitting in sala 5, piso 1 of hoyt's general cinema at abasto... and, ya know what else...? that makes me feel very sad... my country is better than dick cheney... my country is better than george bush, karl rove, bill frist, tom delay, jack abramoff, donald rumsfeld and the rest of the criminal gang... and, yes, my country is even better than someone like that sniveling sycophant senator from minnesota, norm coleman, who got his ass handed to him by none other than "drownie" brown in the senate hearing the other day... so, when are the american people, my fellow citizens, going to wake up and toss these bastards out...? this can't be allowed to continue... it just can't...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page