Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Sorry, Dianne, but I think you're full of shit
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sorry, Dianne, but I think you're full of shit

no, dianne... he SHOULDN'T be on the court... roe v. wade is one thing... the entire arena of womens' rights is another... upholding employer's rights over employee rights is another... civil liberties is another... and, yes, i agree... NONE of those individually or even together are reasons to bar alito from the court... but, dianne, dear... with the unitary executive theory enthroned on the bench, you and your fellow members of congress might just as well clean out your desks and go home... your services will no longer be needed...
"I do not see a likelihood of a filibuster," said Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif. "This might be a man I disagree with, but it doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the court."

She said she will not vote to confirm the appeals court judge, based on his conservative record. But she acknowledged that nothing emerged during last week's hearings to justify any organized action by Democrats to stall the nomination.

wake up and smell the coffee, dianne... look at our constitution floating in the toilet... look at the hand of samuel alito reaching for the handle... listen for that familiar flushing sound...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page