Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Lieberman as Defense Secretary?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lieberman as Defense Secretary?

what a positively nauseating thought... and the toadying bastard would probably accept it if offered... that would probably also put hillary in line for something, i would think... oh, wait... she just decided the other day that maybe she wouldn't support the war any more... tough luck, hillary... you coulda been a contendah...

(bob schieffer interviewing john kerry this morning on cbs' face the nation...)
SCHIEFFER: ...because there's a lot of talk. Last night--over this weekend, I had four different people tell me
that the White House is thinking if the secretary of Defense goes over the next year--and a lot of people think
that he will, that the president is thinking of nominating Joe Lieberman to be secretary of Defense. If he did
that, would you support Lieberman?

Sen. KERRY: Of course, I'd support Joe Lieberman. He's a friend and he's a very capable guy.

of COURSE you'd support joe lieberman... of COURSE you would... loser...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page