Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Reid responds to Uncle Dick
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Reid responds to Uncle Dick

among other comments, harry had this to say...
“The White House needs to understand that deceiving the American people is what got them into trouble. Now is the time to come clean, not to continue the pattern of deceit.

“So again, I ask Vice President Cheney to make himself available and answer the American people’s questions.

“If he has time to talk to DC insiders… oil executives… and a discredited felon – Ahmad Chalabi - who is under investigation for giving this nation’s most sensitive secrets to Iran, he has time to answer the questions of the American people."

harry, harry, harry... it oughta be clear by now that this administration, cheney in particular, is not going to suddenly develop an honest streak... they are going to stick to their lies no matter what... they've perfected this game over 5 years under the tutelage of the satanic master, karl... it's worked perfectly well so why should they change now...?

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page