Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Kristol: Rove, Libby will be indicted
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Kristol: Rove, Libby will be indicted

think progress reports on bill kristol's fox news sunday appearance...
KRISTOL: I believe, if I had to predict – and I don’t know more about this than anybody else reading the papers – that both Libby and Rove will be indicted, not for what the original referral was about but for some combination of disclosing classified information or perhaps failing to be fully candid with federal investigators or with the grand jury.

boy, the spinners are working overtime... first rove lets bush off the hook about firing him by "graciously" offering to resign so he can fight the bogus charges and now kristol tries to pass off the spin that rove's and libby's indictments won't be for the original charge... wtf...! as think progress further notes...
Kristol talks to people close to Libby and Rove, then claims he knows nothing more than anybody else. He goes on to predict the two of them will be indicted “not for what the original referral was.” But Kristol then says Rove and Libby will be indicted for, among other crimes, “disclosing classified information” – which is exactly what the CIA referral was about.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page