Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Bush successfully changes the subject - again
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, October 31, 2005

Bush successfully changes the subject - again

jeffrey feldman issued this warning last week which i felt significant enough to post here and am now posting again...
[A]ny news agency that is currently running the Miers story as a "surprise" is aiding the White House's campaign to distract the American public from the real story: George W. Bush's top aides will soon be charged with serious crimes.

simply change the wording slightly - change "miers" to "alito," eliminate "as a 'surprise'" and make "aides will soon be" to read "v.p.'s top aide has been" and then go look at today's top stories... good job, karl... glad to see you haven't lost your touch...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page