Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Argentina: double-digit economic growth offset by double-digit inflation
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Argentina: double-digit economic growth offset by double-digit inflation

not good news for my porteño friends...
Rising price tags on everyday food items fuelled inflation of 1.2 percent in September, outpacing government forecasts just three weeks before key elections. Officials in the administration of President Nestór Kirchner admitted the month’s rise in the cost of living was bigger than they had expected. It dwarfed the previous month’s figure of 0.4 percent. Data send 12-month CoL increase into double digits for first time in more than two years.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page