Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: After so much intensity, how about something pretty
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

After so much intensity, how about something pretty

i received this today from my dear friend, slobodanka, in macedonia... she and her husband were returning last week from a short vacation and snapped this photo of dubrovnik, croatia, early in the morning on their drive out of town... i haven't been to dubrovnik but i understand it's a treasure... all the pictures i've seen have been equally as nice as this one...

Example

Dubrovnik, Croatia,
overlooking the town
and the Adriatic Sea
October 2005

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page