Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Fat-ass, blowhard, irrelevant, lying Novak lies some more
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, September 23, 2005

Fat-ass, blowhard, irrelevant, lying Novak lies some more

I do not see myself as a defender of the Bush presidency, and I am sure the White House does not regard me as such.

oh, sure, and i'm gunga din...

novak continues, boo-hooing the extensive bush-bashing at the gathering of the super-rich that took place last weekend in aspen...

Karl Rove took time off from the Katrina relief effort to be at Aspen. He was needed as a counterweight. I settled in for serious fireworks, expecting Bush-bashers to assault his alter ego at the conference's final session. However, direct confrontation with a senior aide must have been more difficult than a remote attack on the president. It would be a shame if Rove returned to Washington without informing George W. Bush how erstwhile friends have turned against him.

nobody likes a tattle-tale, bob...

ya know something...? friends become "erstwhile" for a reason... after you have repeatedly revealed yourself to be a moron with no sense of responsibility and no compassion, intent on driving the country you nominally lead straight into a ditch, "friends" begin to catch on...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page