Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Is Bushco really clueless...?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, July 11, 2005

Is Bushco really clueless...?

plutonium page at kos in a post entitled "Will the 'war on terror" ever end?" asks this question...
"Does the Bush administration have any freaking clue exactly what their war in Iraq has done?"

yes, i believe they do and i also believe that it was and is intentional... it stretches the bounds of the imagination entirely too far to think that these people (bushco) could have been so completely clueless and, in fact, i don't think they were/are... their objectives are simple - breed a state of constant fear which allows them to increase their control... OUR objective (meaning those of us who believe in something better and are working toward dispelling fear and darkness) must be to stay focused on what we know CAN BE...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page