Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Troops against Rove - a blog recommendation
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Troops against Rove - a blog recommendation

while i have referred to and credited many other blogs, with the possible exception of steve clemons' washington note, i have refrained from making recommendations... that said, today i would like to refer you to a blog that has only been in existence for two days and has already had over 21,000 visitors... it's title is "take it to karl - american service men and women mad at karl rove..." as a vietnam veteran and even though i don't care to make anything special out of myself for that, i do have some idea of what our troops are going through in iraq... i also understand all too well what it must be like to hear someone like karl rove shooting off his big fat mouth...

(from an active duty soldier in iraq...)
Never insult me and my fellow liberals again, Karl. Watching a fat, hateful thing like you that has never faced any greater danger in your life than a long golf shot denigrate every liberal who has put on a uniform is more demoralizing than ten thousand speeches that uphold America's highest ideals from Sen. Biden or Byrd.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page