Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Tancredo for president...? N-o-o-o-o-o
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tancredo for president...? N-o-o-o-o-o

Oh - my - god...! say it isn't so... i happen to have an inside view of this jerk gleaned from my friendship with the former mexican vice consul in denver upon whom ted tried to do a very bloody hatchet job... ted tancredo doesn't deserve one single ounce of the public trust... he's mean, he's exploitive, he's racist, he's ~sputter, sputter~ a NUTCASE...!
Tancredo has carefully crafted an image as a Republican maverick willing to challenge both his party and his president.

With most analysts betting that immigration will play a major role in the 2008 presidential election, the Littleton lawmaker and his staff are ramping up to ride the wave.

He plans to tour several primary states, calling for militarization of the border and a crackdown on employers who hire illegal immigrants.

If no other serious candidate appears who will support those goals, Tancredo says he plans to enter the Republican presidential primaries.

"It's such an odd thing to talk about," Tancredo told The Denver Post. But "if there is no other person ... then we have no choice" but to enter the presidential race.

i'm sorry, truly... i don't often yield to my baser impulses in print but with ted tancredo, i make an exception... fuck you, ted tancredo and the horse you rode in on...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page