Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: A short editorial from the management
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A short editorial from the management

having had to rely on the msm for my news over the past few days due to travel and limited internet access, i find that i am deeply insulted at the groveling media coverage of the white house's attack on newsweek and the massive amount of time that has been devoted to it... i am equally insulted at the time given to vicente fox's faux pas...

both are news stories, to be sure, but with all of the really critical news going on in the world - the filibuster, iraq's near civil war, delay's corruption, the "smoking gun" memo, etc. - it is truly pathetic what makes its way onto the airwaves and into print... we have been heading toward bottom for a long time but i think i just heard the thud...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page