Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Tell me it's all just a dream... (Update)
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tell me it's all just a dream... (Update)


I'm already over 55 but god help the rest of you.

i just rolled out of bed and read this... before i go relieve myself, let me relieve myself - fuck you very much, karl, you megalomaniac son-of-a-bitch... (ah, that feels sooooo much better...)


Rove Says Social Security Overhaul Must Have Private Accounts


April 5 (Bloomberg) -- Private accounts must be part of any permanent Social Security fix, said Karl Rove, President George W. Bush's deputy chief of staff, expressing optimism Congress will end a partisan standoff and pass such a measure this year.

"The personal retirement account has to be part of the long- term solution," Rove, Bush's chief political and policy adviser, said in an interview in Washington yesterday. "The public and Congress are becoming aware that it's a serious problem."


go read the polls again, karl... they make good bathroom reading while you're playing with yourself...

in a less acid vein, it's not a good sign that beelzebub himself is starting to show his face on the social security issue... or maybe it is... he's been doing some of the road shows too... i noticed he was in helena last week... since he's managing the campaign and it's his ass on the line, he may be getting worried... anyway, let's hope so... if he thinks that he can mandate private accounts simply through the weight of his clout, let's show him that he's as seriously deluded as we've long suspected... what has always struck a chill in my heart with this guy, however, is the nightmarish combo - genius and delusion...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page