Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, April 02, 2005

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!

thanks to armando at daily kos and john at americablog for getting this lovely quote from the new york post spread around...

"Cheney said he backed efforts to help save Terri Schiavo's life, but strongly disagreed with House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Texas), who wants retribution against judges who blocked restoration of her feeding tube."

Think Progress has this to say:

"Rule of Thumb: If Cheney says you’ve gone over the line, you’ve gone way over the line." (italics mine)

and in a Think Progress comment to the same post, musk shared this:

"i called the fbi, and the person i talked to told me that if i [average joe] had said what delay said about retribution, that i would mostly certainly be in custody. the guy i talked to was very agreeable, and told me that there was an undeniable double standard which he didn’t agree with."

how very interesting...!

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page