Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Guidance for impeaching activist judges
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, April 15, 2005

Guidance for impeaching activist judges

(from the family research council website)
Is there a way that we can impeach activist judges?

Thank you for inquiring about the very important issue of impeaching judges. I assure you that Family Research Council and our allies are investigating this issue.

In fact, the impeachment process for judges can be extremely difficult, and the laws for state judges vary from state to state. Additionally, considering the fact that there are so many activist judges, it will take a great deal of time to impeach each of them. However, you can still write your senators, congressman, and President Bush, letting them know about your disappointment in certain judges and ask about impeachment.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page